Join the Club
They say variety is the spice of life and we belive that applies to wine varieties and styles as well. Allegro Winery and Cadenza Vineyards each offer interesting wine club options that will surely suit your palate.
Allegro Wine Club
As an Allegro Club member, you'll receive a Club order every 3 months: in February, May, August, and November. You'll automatically receive our Winemaker's Selection for your Club, either dry (Barrel Club), sweet (Tank Club), or mixed (Split Club) but you can customize your Club order each quarter and choose the varieties you prefer. You'll receive Allegro's newest releases, wines about to sell out and limited edition wines.
- Your membership discount is applied to each purchase.
- UPS Ground Shipping is included at no additional charge on 12-bottle Club orders and website orders. ($15 flat rate shipping on less than 12)
- Or, opt to pick up your wine each quarter and attend our Club Pick Up Member Mixer.
- Once each quarter, enjoy complimentary wine tasting for up to 6 people.
- Attend exclusive member events such as library tastings, barrel tasting, and more.
- Best of all, there is no membership fee! You'll simply be billed during the first week of a Club quarter for your Club order.
Cadenza Vineyards Estate Club
This is the only way to savor the exclusive estate-grown European-style wines made by veteran winemaker Carl Helrich from grapes grown in one of the East Coast's oldest vineyard sites (est. 1973). Become a member of the Estate Club and receive 3, 6, or 12 bottles of Cadenza Vineyards wines every 3 months, in March, June, September, and December. Members receive a 5-20% discount on Cadenza Vineyards wines. Shipping is included.
- Club members at the 12-bottle level receive a 20% wine discount.
- At the 6-bottle level, members enjoy a 10% savings while 3-bottle Club members save 5%.
- UPS Ground shipping is included with each Estate Club shipment.
- If you'd prefer to to pick up your Club package, of course it's an option.
- Once each quarter, enjoy complimentary wine tasting for up to 6 people at Allegro Winery.
- Invitations to exclusive member events such as library tastings, barrel tastings, and more.
Pennsylvania and Maryland residents may join by selecting the desired Club option(s) below:
Prefer Dry Wines? Do Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Chambourcin make your taste buds sing? Our Barrel Club will satisfy your palate.
Do you love the sweet, succulent flavors of Concord, Niagara, and Pink Catawba grapes? As a Tank Club member, you'll receive a selection of our sweet, semi-sweet, and dessert wines.
Prefer a selection that includes both Dry & Sweeter wines? Subscribing to our Split Club makes it easy to enjoy an assortment of 12 bottles of Allegro wines.
Enjoy Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and other dry wine varieties? Subscribe to our 6-bottle Barrel Club.
Enjoy the sweeter side of wine with our 6-bottle Tank Club membership.
Estate Club members at the 12-bottle level receive a 20% wine discount on each Club order. UPS Ground shipping is included with each Estate Club shipment or if you prefer to pick up your Club package, of course it's an option.
At the 6-bottle level, Estate Club members enjoy a 10% savings on every Club order. UPS Ground shipping is included with each Estate Club shipment. Or, you may elect to pick up your Club order each quarter.
Estate Club members receiving 3-bottles every 3 months, save 5%. UPS Ground shipping is included with each Estate Club shipment or if you'd like to visit that month, opt to pick up your wine instead.
Have a question? Please email email@example.com and we'll respond quickly.