Already a Club Member? Log-In Here
Join the Club!
Subscribing to an Allegro Wine Club Makes it Easy to Enjoy Our Wines Regularly
- Receive our winemaker's selection of 12 bottles, 4 times per year: in mid-February, May, August and November.
Or, customize your selection each quarter.
- Get our newest releases, wines about to sell out and limited edition wines.
- Save 10% and receive FREE shipping in Maryland and Pennsylvania.
- Opt to pick up your wine each quarter and attend our Member Mixers.
- Membership is free! You'll be billed for the wine at the time of shipment every 3 months.
Prefer Dry Wines? Click here to join the Allegro BARREL Club.
Do Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Chambourcin make your taste buds sing! Imagine having
our winemaker personally select the wines you'll receive each quarter. Of course you have the option to customize each collection, too. Barrel Club members receive 10% off the retail price of the wines included; approximately $155-$215 for 12 bottles of wine each quarter.
Like the Sweet Side? Click here to join the Allegro TANK Club.
Do you love the sweet, succulent flavor of Concord, Niagara, and Pink Catawba? Each quarter you'll receive a selection of our semi-sweet, sweet and/or dessert wines.Tank Club members pay $130-$150 for 12 bottles each quarter; a 10% membership discount is
Want the Best of Both? Click here to join the Allegro Split Club and get both dry and sweeter varieties.
Receive a quarterly collection of wines featuring both dry and sweet varieties. The cost to Split Club members is $150-$190 for 12 bottles.
Our Wine Club Members Also Get These Perks:
- Free wine tasting at the winery or at any of our retail locations every time you visit. Up to 6 in a group including wine club member(s).
- 10% discount on all retail wine purchases, even a signal bottle, at any Allegro retail location.
- Receive special offers, and attend private member-only events such as library tastings, member mixers, annual Wine Club picnic, etc.
- Discounts and advance notice of special events.
How it Works
The price of each shipment is determined by the regular retail price of the wines included minus the stated discount. With each quarterly Wine Club collection, we will simply bill your credit card for the cost of wine in the collection less the Wine Club discount, plus tax and any applicable shipping charges. You may opt to avoid the shipping charges by picking up your wine in our tasting room on special "pick-up" days each quarter.
You will receive an email each quarter announcing the upcoming wine club distribution. You may log in to your members account to customize your selections. Wine Club packages are shipped early in the week on or near the 15th of the month. Pick-up dates will be announced at this time.
For those electing to have their wine shipped, please be sure that someone who is 21 or older will be available to sign for each delivery. This is required by law and by UPS.
The Small Print
The quarterly cost of each Wine Club package varies depending on the variety of wines, shipping and applicable taxes. Your credit card will be charged automatically prior to each distribution/shipment.
Applicable state taxes are additional. You may cancel your Wine Club membership at any time after accepting two consecutive Wine Club deliveries. You may not transfer or put your Wine Club distribution/shipment on hold without suspending your other membership benefits/perks. A $50 cancellation fee will be charged on memberships cancelled prior to that time.
Wine Club members may not combine their membership discount with any other offer, discount or promotion.